This is a tool that no ExpressionEngine developer should be without. ER Developer Toolbar creates a beautiful bridge between the front end of your ExpressionEngine site and the control panel with direct links for things like global variables, template editing, cache clearing and more. It is there when you need it and gets out of the way when you don't. Be sure to check out the video demo before you try it out for the first time.
- Choose which member groups see the toolbar
- Permission-based icons (if they can’t access it in the CP then the icon doesn’t appear)
- Direct links to important admin settings
- Direct links to templates, global variables & template preferences
- Direct links to extensions & extension-specific settings
- Direct links to modules & their custom backend area (if applicable)
- NEW: Direct links to template groups and template edit pages
- Direct links to plugin usage pages
- Site-specific toolbar settings in MSM
- Branding the toolbar (with live preview)
- and more…
Screenshots of the extension being used out in the wild will be showcased here shortly.